Tuesday 26 February 2019

'Quiet Signs' at The Asylum Gallery

Here's a flyer from Asylum Gallery about my forthcoming exhibition, 'Quiet Signs', which has a preview on Friday March 15th from 6-9pm. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to be exhibiting a selection of work from my 'Negativland' series, alongside some brand new pieces. These new pieces are in a somewhat similar vein in their subject matter, which is based on the streets where I live,  but they also have a slightly different tone and formal approach. I'm not going to share any of them yet though, in the vain hope that you may be interested enough to want to come along and see for yourself. 

I'm also selling a book based on my drawings, which I have collaborated with my artist friend, Chris Cowdrill on....

No comments: